Before returning your product for warranty replacement, please contact one of our service technicians at 800-653-3334 to troubleshoot the issue. Our technicians will help determine the next steps based on your individual case and will provide further instructions.
The following information is required to submit a return request:
- Proof of Purchase. An acceptable proof of purchase must be from an authorized Moultrie dealer and contain the following three elements:
- The name of the retailer or store where it was purchased
- The date of the purchase
- The name of the product that was purchased
- In most cases, this will be a cash register receipt. If the item was purchased on the internet or mail order catalog, you should have a copy of an order confirmation or a shipping document such as a packing slip that would contain the required information. A credit card statement is NOT an acceptable form of proof of purchase. If you are unable to locate your proof of purchase, we suggest that you contact the store where it was purchased and request a copy of your receipt.
- Full Name
- Address (NON-PO Box)
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Summary of Issue
If you are asked to send in your device, please include a COPY of the receipt and keep the original for your records.
Please Be Advised: Remove all accessories (i.e., SD cards, batteries, solar panels, etc.) before shipping. Any accessories received by Moultrie cannot be returned.
Please Be Advised: It is recommended that you ship your package in a traceable manner. If we do not have a record of receiving your product, you will be asked to provide tracking details. Moultrie will not be responsible for any products that we do not have a record of receiving.
If you are asked to send your item to Moultrie for warranty replacement, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping. In return, Moultrie Feeders guarantees speedy service and will incur the cost to ship the replacement item back to you within the Continental United States. Replacements are warrantied for the remainder of the original warranty period.
International customers may be subject to duties, fees, and taxes assessed to any returns - whether in or out of warranty - as imposed by their home country. Moultrie has no control over these charges and must comply with the laws of the countries that we service. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Warranty Coverage: Our warranties cover the manufacturer’s defects as determined upon testing at the sole discretion of Moultrie. If the product is determined to be defective, Moultrie will replace the product. If the same model replacement is not available, we will substitute it with the closest equivalent model. This excludes any sale or refurbished items.
Warranty Disclaimer: Our warranties do not cover any failures or defects caused by one or more of the following: incorrect installations, abuse, alterations or modifications not performed by Moultrie, poor handling, misuse, accidents, improper packaging, abnormal use, insects, wildlife damage, incidental physical damage, shock, power failures/surges, lightning or weather-related conditions. Warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof where the original serial number has been altered, modified, defaced, or removed. The warranty does not cover damage or loss as a result of the transportation of the products.
- Cameras: All 2016 and newer cameras (except Game Spy) include a 2-year extended warranty if registered within 60 days from the date of purchase with valid proof of purchase from an authorized Moultrie Dealer. A standard 1-year warranty applies if not registered within 60 days of purchase for Traditional Trail Cameras.
- Super Pro Magnum Feeder Kit: Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to this product solely.
- All other Moultrie Feeder and Camera Accessories: Standard 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Discounted and Refurbed Products: All discounted and refurbished items purchased from Moultrie are covered for 90-days from the date of purchase. If you have not registered your warranty, you will be required to provide a receipt of purchase.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Click Here to Contact Us!